ISPConfig 3.0.5 final released
ISPConfig 3.0.5 is available for download. This release is a major release of ISPConfig 3.
For a detailed list of changes, please see the changelog section below.
*** New! The ISPConfig 3 manual for ISPConfig 3.0.5 is now available! ***
Version 1.4 for ISPConfig >= 3.0.5 (Date: 02/22/2013)
Author: Falko Timme
The manual can be downloaded from these two links:
What’s new in ISPConfig 3.0.5
– APS package installer. See http://www.apsstandard.org for a list of available packages.
– New web backup system which includes the website databases.
– Mailuser login.
– PHP version selector. Use different PHP versions for different websites.
– Subdomains as virtualhost with separate directory inside the directory tree of the main website without rewriting.
– Support for mod_perl2.
– Improved default theme.
– Global search function.
– PHP-FPM support for Apache servers.
– PHP-FPM mode selector in website options.
– Hardened the website folder structure with new folder protection feature and stricter security settings.
– Maintenance mode.
– Password generator.
– Password confirmation fields.
– Directive snippets for Apache, nginx, and PHP can now be saved and be reused for other websites.
– Forms can be submitted by pressing ENTER (you don’t have to click the Save button anymore).
– Many more minor feature enhancements and bugfixes.
– IDN domains are converted automatically to / from punicode. (requires PHP idn extension from pecl)
– Mail traffic reporting for dovecot servers.
Special thanks to Marius Cramer from www.pixcept.de for his contributions to the 3.0.5 ISPConfig release.
The software can be downloaded here:
Please take a look at the bugtracker:
Please report bugs to the ISPConfig bugtracking system:
Supported Linux Distributions
– Debian Etch (4.0) – Squeeze (6.0) and Debian testing
– Ubuntu 7.10 – 12.10
– OpenSuSE 11 – 12.2
– CentOS 5.2 – 6.3
– Fedora 9 – 15
The installation instructions for ISPConfig can be found here:
To update existing ISPConfig 3 installations, run this command on the shell:
Select „stable“ as the update resource. The script will check if an updated version of ISPConfig 3 is available and then download the tar.gz and start the setup script.
Detailed instructions for making a backup before you update can be found here:
If the ISPConfig version on your server does not have this script yet, follow the manual update instructions below.
Manual update instructions
tar xvfz ISPConfig-3-stable.tar.gz
php -q update.php