ISPConfig 3.0.5-alpha1 available for testing
The first alpha version of the upcoming ISPConfig 3.0.5 release is available for download. Alpha versions are very early versions released for testing purposes, it is not recommended to use them on production systems.
– APS package installer. See http://www.apsstandard.org for a list of available packages.
– New web backup system which includes the website databases.
– Mailuser login.
– PHP version selector. Use different PHP versions for different websites.
– Subdomains as virtualhost with separate directory inside the directory tree of the main website without rewriting.
– Support for mod_perl2.
– Improved default theme.
– Global search function.
– PHP-FPM support for Apache servers.
– PHP-FPM mode selector in website options.
– Hardened the website folder structure with new folder protection feature and stricter security settings.
– Maintenance mode.
– Password generator.
– Password confirmation fields.
– Directive snippets for Apache, nginx, and PHP can now be saved and be reused for other websites.
– Forms can be submitted by pressing ENTER (you don’t have to click the Save button anymore).
– Many more minor feature enhancements and bugfixes.
rm -rf /tmp/ispconfig3_install
tar xvfz ISPConfig-3.0.5-alpha1.tar.gz
php -q update.php